- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is sent from your web browser, together with the pages of this website, and stored on your computer’s hard drive or other device. The stored information may be returned to our servers or to appropriate third-party servers during a subsequent visit.
- What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
- What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a given website. For this purpose, various data about you is stored by these web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences are stored. By installing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may install these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. We use these statistics cookies to obtain information about the use of our website. We ask your permission to install statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles with which to display advertising or to track the user on this website, or on other websites, for similar marketing purposes.
- Cookies used
- Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in full to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with your right to object, unless there are justifiable grounds for processing.
- Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies either automatically or manually. You can also specify certain cookies that you do not want to be installed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is installed. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be installed again with your consent when you revisit our websites.
- Contact details
Guillem Export, S.L.
Calle Mestre D´Aixa, núm. 2
46.790, Xeresa, Valencia